Infringements during the voting organisation on Republic of Moldova.1. parliamentary elections. 3000 bulletins which have been directed to the Russian capital for participation of the Moldavian citizens in voting, have ended more than 2 hours prior to polling district closing. Dins has noticed, that for voting in embassy of Moldova in Moscow 3000 bulletins which have ended at 18.50 Moscow time have been allocated. Thereupon the observer has informed, that citizens of Moldova by whom it has been given up in a vote because of shortage of bulletins for voting, at present «write the organised coalition letter to send it in the Central selective commission to Kishinev». Dins also has noticed, that by the present moment could not vote already more than 150 persons. However, proceeding from the appearance tendency on the polling district located in the Moldavian embassy, number of people by which it is given up in a constitutional law, can increase considerably. « People are on a site. People come », - the observer has underlined, having allocated high activity on the elections of citizens of Moldova which are in Moscow.
2. Cokan, the chairman of the selective commission has explained the facts of preschedule opening of their urns ïåðåïîëíåííîñòüþ and absence of reserve urns for gathering of bulletins. «We are informed, that in some selective bureaus of an urn have been opened, bulletins have been moved to bags which have been sealed up and put near to urns», - has underlined ×îêàí, not having specified, about which settlements and polling districts there is a speech.
3. On polling district ¹5 in the city of Strasheny the paint for a stamp «VOTAT» which are not absorbed by a ballot paper has been brought. As a result, on the bulletin of metre length put by the voter before lowering in an urn, one more trace of a print is put down, that automatically does the bulletin void.
4. On many capital polling districts of students bring îðãàíèçîâàííî. That the brought up students enter into premises of polling districts groups, it is impossible to check up, under what documents they receive ballots. «Groups of students vote in large quantities and, practically, observers do not have possibility to check up the status of these persons which on polling districts vote the big groups. It is full chaos».
5. On the data presented by lawyer ÏÊÐÌ by Sergey Syrbu, the leader îðãååâñêîé territorial organisation LDPM, candidate Peter Shtirbate has voted during today's elections twice, having used two loose leaves to the identification card has voted on polling district in Îðãååâå, having shown the identification card and the loose leaf to it, later it has taken part again in voting - this time in the native village Selishte, Orgeevsky area, having presented the new loose leaf to the identification card in which the stamp «VOTAT» has not been put down.
6. According to observers, representatives of the party the Magnifier have parked the car of the formation - with symbolics ÄÏÌ - near to polling district that is current legislation infringement. Besides, as eyewitnesses testify, cars with emblem Äåìïàðòèè passed also on the main streets of the city of Basarabjaska, carrying out thus selective propaganda.
7. In networks of a mobile communication of Republic Moldova propaganda in support of Democratic party Mariana the Magnifier has begun. The sms with an appeal to vote for ÄÏÌ comes from number to 079195434 subscribers of mobile networks Orange and Moldcell. According to èçèáðàòåëüíîìó to the code, propaganda in day of elections is forbidden. Observers fix also other infringements.