The house of the Romanian language is accessible to everything, irrespective of a nationality, вероисповедования, age and citizenship. Besides 50 % of citizens are trained free of charge. The director of the House of the Romanian language of Nikita Stenesku Alexander Bantosh underlines, that existing since 1998 courses for last year have prepared 250 persons. He especially marks teacher Violetu Krudu which works with foreigners and journalists.
For easier assimilation of the Moldavian language of the teacher of an educational institution have developed recommendations. Here some of them:
1. Every day learn on some new words, enrich the lexicon. The language explanatory dictionary will help with it, it can be found in libraries or bookshops, but it is better, that it always was on a desktop.
2. Learn as much as possible literary texts (prose and poetry).
3. Go on performances in a state language.
4. Daily read the press, look television and broadcasts in a state language.
5. Get rid of a complex: I do not know, I can not, it is difficult learn the Romanian language.