Igor Dodon gave a press conference. From its performance it is possible to allocate 9 main theses:
1. At least, more than half a million people who voted in total (at parliamentary and local elections) for socialists and "our Party" have the right to protest, but not together with the Platform Yes, consisting of frontist from the 90th.
2. The YES platform behaves ugly. Also as well as the canal Zhurnaltv which socialists protected in parliament when tried to close them.
3. Repeatedly suggested the YES Platform to struggle with oligarchs together. However former "frontist" flatly refuse.
4. More and more obvious is Платформы " ДА " and Filat's communication. Law enforcement agencies under control to Filat protect the Platform not only on the square, but also, including, at negotiations in a primeriya, obviously accepting their party.
5. An appeal to the YES Platform – calm down. You speak about the "European" values. Quietly offer you – choose either the area, or parliament for protests, or you want having, conditionally, 300 tents and 50 people in them, still to put 50 tents before Parliament if only anybody more except you didn't protest? Leave geopolitical fight and games … because if you won't concentrate on fight against oligarchs and the power – you not only you discredit yourself, but also a common goal which faces all citizens of the country, regardless of political and geopolitical preferences – disposal of the country of control of oligarchs and release of the seized state.
6. Concerning September 27. The plan didn't change at all. 12-00 – Academy of Sciences, Memorial and Circus. Three columns will meet, most likely on the Central square which according to the law on meetings and the submitted applications in the city hall – is reserved for Party of socialists. Meeting and tents will be established. Where exactly – it will be known in day of a protest.
7. Meeting will be peace. Socialists will do everything possible not to allow even a hint on provocation or destabilization. There will be NO conflict to other protesters.
8. A separate appeal to the minister to transport to Kirinchuk … stop intimidating transport workers. If it is withdrawn though one license (and threats in the written form are already dispatched to transport workers) – protesters will come to you to the ministry. You have only yourselves to blame. Don't let by buses we will come by cars.
9. Tents there will be some hundreds. But we are ready to establish more than 1 thousand tents from a primeriya to SIBA and to block all center and all Stefan Tschel to Mara if the power provokes. We want to protest peacefully and in a civilized way.