The civil protest on Sunday in which participated by different estimates to 40 thousand people, ended with the resolution. The party of socialists and our party sounded this resolution (liberation of Moldova from oligarchs) in common. The public program is called "Three steps to national rescue".
1. Resignations of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Moldova, the director of Service of information and safety, the chairman of the Highest trial chamber, the director of the National center of anti-corruption, the chairman of Audit Chamber, the chairman of the National commission on check of property, the chairman of Central Election Commission, the chairman of Coordination council on television and radio, directors of public TV channel "Moldova 1". Appointments to all key posts by results of open competition, the special commission with participation of opposition and civil society will be engaged in the organization and which carrying out.
2. Removals of parliamentary immunity and criminal prosecution of all involved in plunders in a financial banking system and other crimes against the people.
3. Releases of all political prisoners arrested during peaceful protest action on September 6, 2015.
1. To immediate resignation of the president Nikolay Timofti.
2. Removal of a vote of no confidence to the government of Valery Strelts with the subsequent resignation.
3. Changes of article 78 of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova and return to direct national presidential elections.
Protesters note that the only exit from the situation which developed in the country are early elections of parliament of Moldova. "We will achieve their carrying out in the shortest possible time, but no later than spring of 2016", - it is told in the resolution.