The national exhibition "It Is Made in Moldova" is held already for the 15th time. And any head is simply obliged to have the finger on the pulse. Not an exception and leader of the Moldavian socialists Igor Dodon. Having attended an exhibition he was in time everywhere: also I communicated to visitors, and I listened about difficulties of economic agents, and I met the Moldavian producers of goods and... it is a lot of others and...
It is a lot of questions to the Government and here socialists have the whole package of proposals, the program how to improve things:
- Return to a zero rate of income tax for economic agents,
- Reduction of excessive quantity of taxes and fees,
- Simplification of procedure of compensation of the VAT,
- Release of the assets enclosed in the capital from a value added tax,
- Decrease in the VAT size on natural gas to 5%,
- Introduction of the VAT standard size at the level of 20% in agriculture with compensation of the budgetary transfers in 5-day time, and also subsidies for compensation of the VAT for fertilizers,
- Providing to the employer the right for a deduction from the total amount of the reported income of 60% of the sum of increase of payments of fund of obligatory social insurance as a result of increase of a wages fund,
- Legislative ensuring carrying out tax audits with frequency of times in three years,
- Introduction of a liability of tax and supervisory authorities for the actions capable to lead to loss of economic benefits, the income, property,
- Carrying out by Association of businessmen of the country of examination of all drafts of laws and decisions, etc.
Once again Igor Dodon confirmed that socialists insist on need of protection of the domestic market and on export advance. "We consider that in this relation restoration of strategic cooperation with the Russian Federation where there are traditional sales markets for production from the Republic of Moldova has a crucial role. Creation of new workplaces, increase in the budgetary receipts, attraction of investments, development of economy in general is our priority", - he emphasized.