"Moldova and Russia: the general history, the general values, a general view on the future" has passed in Chisinau. The I Love Moldova organization together with Izborsky club (chairman of club writer A. Prokhanov) from the Russian Federation has spoken on behalf of Moldova as the organizer. As a result in Chisinau the representative office of Izborsky club has opened.
The creation of the Moldavian branch of Izborsky Club in Moldova which has taken place on April 2 with the assistance of delegation from Moscow opens an excellent opportunity to direct the efforts to development National of Idea as unifying force for representatives of the Moldavian national elite. Within this forum I have stated several theses as short sketches for this fundamental conceptual development which has to become result of extensive discussions in a sereda of experts and politicians, representatives of Church, science and culture. Below the offers read a few days ago to which short specifications are added are stated.
1. The main line of the Moldavian collective identity is Orthodoxy.
2. Moldova – part of East, Contemplate Civilization.
3. The constant neutrality of Moldova is fundamental part of our foreign policy and a cornerstone of our Constitution.
4. Moldova stands up for a multipolar world order on the basis of civilization proximity of the countries and the people.
5. Moldova has to refuse the status of a political and economic colony of the West in favor of political and economic independence.
6. Moldova also has to refuse the status of a spiritual, intellectual, cultural, ideological, world outlook colony of the West.
8. The national project of Moldova can be successful and viable only at association of efforts of the left intellectuals and politicians focusing the attention on social justice and the right conservative intellectuals and politicians in priority occupied with spiritual, cultural and civilization aspects.
9. Restoration of independence of Moldova and creation of conditions for free political and public life is impossible without elimination of a network of foreign influence.
10. The earth of Moldova belongs only to citizens of the country. For this reason opening of the land market for foreign investors – is inadmissible.
11. Moldova has to reject a primacy of economy peculiar to liberalism in favor of a primacy of the spiritual beginning.
12. The conclusion of strategic partnership with Russia without which Moldova won't be able to defend alone the independent domestic and foreign policy.
This partnership has to be based on mutual respect, on a civilization community, on the principle of multipolarity, but also non-interference to internal affairs, on joint efforts of a reconstruction of territorial integrity of Moldova, on the principle of a constant neutrality of the country, on providing the vital access of the Moldavian goods to the Russian market.
Moldova shouldn't seek to become to be part of Russia, her appendix or a colony, and equal orchestra seats with the world power respecting the historical choice of the Moldavian people the independent and neutral state. The new geopolitical architecture of East Civilization aspiring to more fair and balanced world order has to find the active subject of the international relations, but not object of geopolitical games which our Homeland is today in the face of Moldova. Moldova is able to offer Russia the pilot project of the correct, transparent, mutually beneficial and effective bilateral relations. And successful cooperation between our countries can and has to become a kind example for other countries of our region.